Delicut’s Cottage Sweet Potato Patty is the perfect veg burger indulgence with a burst of exotic flavours with every single bite.
- In order to ensure our consumers the best at-home experience, our patties go through several elaborate processes before they are cooked.
- Our patties are brined and marinated overnight, then slow-cooked in a vacuum-sealed bag with its juices and dry-rub for hours in a water bath at controlled temperatures with our signature 'sous vide’ technique. This process allows the flavours to multiply, as well as result in a scrumptious patty that cannot be achieved with conventional methods of cooking.
- In order to preserve all the nutrients, flavours and textures, Delicut’s patties are frozen immediately in a blast freezer after being cooked, allowing them to stay frozen for over 6 months. This guarantees that the cottage cheese stays just as juicy and tender as the first time it was cooked!
- Delicut products are free of all preservatives, artificial flavors and chemicals.
- The sweet potato patty once removed from the vacuum-bag must be cooked immediately and cannot be returned to the refrigerator/freezer.
- To avoid overcooking, do not grill or sear for more than 2-3 minutes, as the food comes pre-cooked and does not need time to perfect.