Delicut’s cottage cheese satay is a perfect reminder of street foods Thailand with flavours to indulge the taste buds with it’s peanut dipping sauce on the side.
- In order to ensure our consumers the best at-home experience, our cottage cheese go through several elaborate processes before they are cooked.
- Our cottage cheese is brined and marinated overnight, then slow-cooked in a vacuum-sealed bag with its juices and dry-rub for hours in a water bath at controlled temperatures with our signature 'sous vide’ technique. This process allows the flavours to multiply, as well as result in juicy and tender cottage cheese that cannot be achieved with conventional methods of cooking.
- In order to preserve all the nutrients, flavours and textures, Delicut’s cottage cheese is frozen immediately in a blast freezer after being cooked, allowing them to stay frozen for over 6 months. This guarantees that the cottage cheese stays just as juicy and tender as the first time it was cooked!
- Delicut products are free of all preservatives, artificial flavors and chemicals.
- The cottage cheese once removed from the vacuum-bag must be cooked immediately and cannot be returned to the refrigerator/freezer.
- To avoid overcooking, do not grill or sear for more than 2-3 minutes, as the food comes pre-cooked and does not need time to perfect.