The Delicut Chicken Yakitori Skewers are a quintessentially Japanese-style dish.
Japanese style chicken & leek skewers with a sweet & sticky umami marinade
- Small pieces of boneless chicken thigh paired with leeks, a vegetable with subtle but mild and irresistible onion-like flavour. Leeks are rich in Vitamin A, C and K, and also contain minerals such as Magnesium and Iron. Additionally, they are a great source of fibre.
- Our chicken skewers are brined and marinated overnight, then slow-cooked in a vacuum-sealed bag with its juices and dry-rub in a water bath at controlled temperatures - our signature 'sous vide' This process allows the flavours to multiply, as well as result in juicy and tender meat that cannot be achieved with conventional methods of cooking.
- In order to preserve all the nutrients, flavours and textures, Delicut’s chicken skewers are frozen immediately in a blast freezer after being cooked, allowing them to stay frozen for over 6 months. This guarantees that the meat stays just as juicy and tender as the first time it was cooked!
- Delicut products are free of all preservatives, artificial flavours and chemicals.
- The meat once removed from the vacuum-bag must be cooked immediately and cannot be returned to the refrigerator/freezer.
- To avoid overcooking, do not grill or sear for more than 2-3 minutes, as the food comes pre-cooked and does not need time to perfect.