Delicut’s Teriyaki Belgian Pork Belly is immersed in a sweet and sour teriyaki sauce for 12 hours.
12 hour cooked pork belly with a sweet & sour teriyaki glaze
- Our imported pork bellies go through several elaborate processes before they are cooked to guarantee our consumers the best at-home experience.
- They are brined overnight, then slow-cooked in a vacuum-sealed bag with its juices and dry-rub for 3 hours in a water bath at controlled temperatures - our signature 'sous vide' This process allows the flavours to multiply, as well as result in juicy and tender meat that cannot be achieved with conventional methods of cooking.
- In order to preserve all the nutrients, flavours and textures, Delicut’s pork bellies are frozen immediately in a blast freezer after being cooked, allowing them to stay frozen for over 6 months. This guarantees that the meat stays just as juicy and tender as the first time it was cooked!
- Delicut products are free of all preservatives, artificial flavours and chemicals.
- The meat once removed from the vacuum-bag must be cooked immediately and cannot be returned to the refrigerator/freezer.
- To avoid overcooking, do not sear for more than 2-3 minutes, as the food comes pre-cooked and does not need time to perfect.